What would you like HK or anyone else who would like to make large A/C

Fred Jack

Love to see some modern as well, Mig-25, Viggen but for prop Do 17 - 217 family and what about a main stream tempest or typhoon?

Greetings!

Our "Mainstream" Tempest MK.Vc will be in stock this month. What would you like to see about it that it doesn't have??

Best Regards,

Ken

PCM, Inc.

I like where Hasegawa are going with the 1/32 Japanese aircraft, but would like them to branch out a bit into the bombers; Kate, Tenzan, Grace, Judy (inline and radial engine version) or even a Nick or Ginga. Most of these they do in 1/48 or 1/72, so a lot of the basic research is done already for their kind of kit (no super detailed Zukimura thingy).

A few remarks about the "Eternal Wish-List".

As it seems that the market is now being saturated with 1/32 kits, it would seem to me, more and more difficult for manufacturers to find a niche.

Everybody has his or hers favorite alltime most beautifull, and important airplane (any idea what mine is?).

I really wouldn't want to wager what the next big, silver bullet is gonna be.

MBB

MIRAGES aka French Classics baby!

Why these aren't put out by the "others" by now is beyond me.....

Mirage III/V/50

Mirage F-1

Mirage 2000

Dassault Etendard

Dasault Rafale (M)

Nothing hideous IMHO

Cheers

Frederick Jacobs

Do217 and He177 for me

Although the Dornier was far more widespread and has more modelling options, I think the Heinkel has that 'cool' factor and would be the much better seller

I would love to see some of the twin / tri motor German seaplanes / flying boats, but think this don't really fit with HK's strategy...

For Allied stuff, has to be the Wellington, Halifax and Stirling

I woul be willing to pay "Catalini money" (!) for a decent Sunderland though!

Do-335B-2 (heavy armor)

Mossie ( just because I traded my Revell Mossie for A Trumpy Me 262B-2) Argggg!

F-102

F-106 ( I don't even care for jets but I think the delta darts are rather cool looking)

Ki-45 Nick.

Not enough life remaing, eh?

F-111

Su-22

Mirage IV

Rockwell B-1

SR-71

B-58

Or for very big bombers B-36 and B-52 (but i dont even realize if the size would be acceptable for an average modeller, as it should be very uneasy to stock anywhere while built).

Any of those would make me very happy !

Or for very big bombers B-36 and B-52 (but i dont even realize if the size would be acceptable for an average modeller, as it should be very uneasy to stock anywhere while built).

Any of those would make me very happy !

And people currently complain about the cost of shipping for models. Could you even imagine the cost of get the crate for one b-52 or b-36 to your door. Not trying to dampen your dream, this is a wish list after all. So shoot for the moon. I could just picture the 10 page thread about how (insert your country here) postal service charged x number of dollars just to ship a box the size of smart car to your door. How this is such a rip-off, plus duty and brokerage, and how they are now going to speak to a government official about how it's killing the hobby to have all these charges and fees.