What would you like HK or anyone else who would like to make large A/C

Fred Jack

Well "big" is only in the context. I mean the HK B-25 was big. The H-17 is BIG. The HK Lanc will be down right HUGE.

I think there is enough interest in a 1/32nd F-111 or sprkVark or any 111 variant that whoever made it could stand to make a profit if it was put out right.

Guest Vulcan32

Hello,

all that HK-Models say at this time is that they will release something British and also something German in the future.

Cheers, Heinz

Edited by Vulcan32

I hope we still get the chance to see the B-26 released to complete the re-enactment of that Monogram 1/48 bomber trio hung from my bedroom ceiling as a kid... but in the scale big enough to have all the detail we are now receiving.

Maybe they could do a Doolittle B-25 as well? but it does require a huge amount of changes.

That said, I'd sure love to see a Viggen in all the versions, especially two seater and recon, and a Draken as a little brother (so many national iconic schemes).

And as insane a business model as it would appear to be, I would buy every civilian airliner model they built from the 20's and 30's... Lockheed Orion and Electras and Lodestar, Stinsons, Douglas, Junkers of any variety, Ford Trimotor, French ones and Dutch ones, the Savoia S.55, and even the Handley Page gigantic ones. Where would I put them? Who has a clue, but they would be so beautiful. Pan Am Clippers? (Just build all of those planes in the old Munson book). That would be amazing, but we are probably not going to see even a small fraction of them in anything but 1/72 or smaller.

Oh, and a Martin B-10B to top it off.

No, I will never finish my stash, not at the rate so many beautiful new kits come out. Unfortunately, or maybe lucky for SWMBO and my relationship with her (as well as my wallet), these kits will have to remain a fantasy.

Tnarg

I hope we still get the chance to see the B-26 released to complete the re-enactment of that Monogram 1/48 bomber trio hung from my bedroom ceiling as a kid... but in the scale big enough to have all the detail we are now receiving.

Maybe they could do a Doolittle B-25 as well? but it does require a huge amount of changes.

That said, I'd sure love to see a Viggen in all the versions, especially two seater and recon, and a Draken as a little brother (so many national iconic schemes).

And as insane a business model as it would appear to be, I would buy every civilian airliner model they built from the 20's and 30's... Lockheed Orion and Electras and Lodestar, Stinsons, Douglas, Junkers of any variety, Ford Trimotor, French ones and Dutch ones, the Savoia S.55, and even the Handley Page gigantic ones. Where would I put them? Who has a clue, but they would be so beautiful. Pan Am Clippers? (Just build all of those planes in the old Munson book). That would be amazing, but we are probably not going to see even a small fraction of them in anything but 1/72 or smaller.

Oh, and a Martin B-10B to top it off.

No, I will never finish my stash, not at the rate so many beautiful new kits come out. Unfortunately, or maybe lucky for SWMBO and my relationship with her (as well as my wallet), these kits will have to remain a fantasy.

Tnarg

This is a wish list, business has nothing to do with it. Wish away.

Well "big" is only in the context. I mean the HK B-25 was big. The H-17 is BIG. The HK Lanc will be down right HUGE.

I think there is enough interest in a 1/32nd F-111 or sprkVark or any 111 variant that whoever made it could stand to make a profit if it was put out right.

Maybe there is enough in the F-111. They might make a profit too. The Rolling Stones only play to sold out football stadiums, other bands a happy with a sold out hockey rink, and my friends band plays for 20 people at the nieghbourhood bar. Each one a different market and a different level of profit, and everyone is happy.

My 2 cents worth........all 1/32;

Prop WW2

Helldiver

Val

Kate

Jill

Judy

Grace

Mossie

Typhoon

JU188

HE 177

Jet

F-111

Foxbat

Fencer

Prowler

Viking

Vigilante

Skywarrior

I'm seeing that A-26 and B-26 are pretty common on here. Maybe since WingXL had announced them, maybe some of the research got passed on to HK, and we'll see them at some point? I can dream at least. I would love either one of those to build. Especially in a beat-up natural metal scheme.

Matt :party0023:

• 1 month later...

Our prayers my be answered sooner than we thought. According to PCM's "News/New Items" department, HKM has some "new un-announced kits" (their words, not mine) in the works. Could it be that HKM has decided to go ahead with some more of Martin's concepts, like the B-26 and A-20? If so, there will be much rejoicing by many modelers, including yours truly. At any rate, this tidbit will certainly lead to a lot of speculation.

Jerry Peterson

SM 79

FW 189

Inline Judy

Helldiver

MBB

I would buy any and all of those. Can't believe a Helldiver or an SM79 haven't been offered yet. Not really major players though, so hopefully someone like HK will offer one.

Matt