1/32 Trumpeter F18F Super Hornet

rohan

I reveived my 1/32 Trumpter F18F today. WOW, its ginourmous!!!!! Looks like a great kit and will look fantastic with the steel beach ACS set, Aires SJU 17 seats, edaurd sets and quick boost control stick. Im looking forward to getting into this one when I get round to it. Of course it will be RAAF Rhino!!!!

Not wrong when they said it had an increased wing area of 25% more than a F18A. Even the LEXs are huge

• 3 weeks later...

no but you can get the SJU 17 seats, the ACS update by steel beach, the F18E control stick by quickboost and use the Eduard EA18G growler interior PE set. Thats what Im doing. Strange no one makes a resit set

I reveived my 1/32 Trumpter F18F today. WOW, its ginourmous!!!!! Looks like a great kit and will look fantastic with the steel beach ACS set, Aires SJU 17 seats, edaurd sets and quick boost control stick. Im looking forward to getting into this one when I get round to it. Of course it will be RAAF Rhino!!!!

Not wrong when they said it had an increased wing area of 25% more than a F18A. Even the LEXs are huge

If you want to go all out you can also get a set of the Rhino seamless intakes as well. I got a set for the Tamiya F-4 and they are sweet. Got them on e-bay

no but you can get the SJU 17 seats, the ACS update by steel beach, the F18E control stick by quickboost and use the Eduard EA18G growler interior PE set. Thats what Im doing. Strange no one makes a resit set

Hope Wolfpak takes on the job!

Guest Peterpools

Rohan

Nice to read you're revising your F-18 Hornet kit. Looking forward to following the build .

keep 'em coming

:popcorn: :popcorn:

I'd bet we will get something soon.

The onslaught of 32nd modern jets by Trump has id imagine left the resin suppliers heads spinning.

I mean Aires have only just got around to Tomcats released two years aho not to mention Gr7's just finished by Wolfpack.

Lots of work ahead for the resin suppliers!

If you want to go all out you can also get a set of the Rhino seamless intakes as well. I got a set for the Tamiya F-4 and they are sweet. Got them on e-bay

You also get a set of engine faces, and resin wheels with the intakes. Received a Growler this week, very nice kit, very big box with plenty of room to put the am goodies in.