B-25 tail gun cover

JRutman

Started on the cover and finished it the next day. I am having trouble with photobucket though. See if this works,

This is the kit part

IMG_1434_zpse5541aa6.jpg

IMG_1436_zpsb6e81b3c.jpg

The first pic is obviously my new part. Another view.

IMG_1435_zps72d89c34.jpg

I used the pic from the build thread here that showed the period airplane and not the restored ones as I never trust those.
How did I do? What say ye?
J

Edited by JRutman

Jerry, nice work on that cover. It's a much better cover than what is included in the kit. I will certainly be buying a couple from Grey Matter resin. Thanks!

Ken

Thanks Ken,

You will have to get them from Greymatter though!

J

• 4 weeks later...

Nice work Jerry!.....any other B25 bits on the drawing board?

Nope. This one was sort of a rapid strike force,in and out. I was gonna do the ammo load chutes for the gun version but it looked like it would take me about two months of work for about a $40 return so.....no. I am having too much fun actually building models.

J

J

Nope. This one was sort of a rapid strike force,in and out. I was gonna do the ammo load chutes for the gun version but it looked like it would take me about two months of work for about a $40 return so.....no. I am having too much fun actually building models.

J

J

Nice one Jerry! :)

Nice one Jerry! :)

Ah yes Tim,

This was not meant as a ding towards you in any way,just to be clear. You pay a fair price. I would just rather build what I want to build these days. That is why I am happy that you like the FW190 stuff cause I am having fun building it! (hopefully my foot is now removed from my mouth)

J