Aftermarket MiG-29 cockpit in the works

Cold War Studio

Hi 

I am very tempted by this resin set , especially as I already have this kit waiting under dust for years now ...I had a brief exchange of PM with one of you , and he pointed out the fact that this Mig 29 will become..... at last as expensive as ......a Ferrari ( metaphor  :mental: ) with all the needed stuffs : Revell kit , Zacto , extra decals sheet , Eduard PE , and now this very tempting set.... and maybe more ......do the books.......I am very tempted by this set ( already said)

Alain  

I know it sounds as an expensive set, but still I will try to offer an alternative to all of us to have a correct and good looking MiG-29. So I am preparing a MIg-29 A front section, starting from the wing's leading edges. It will alow you to convert the widely available ate the moment Revell MiG-29 UB in a single seater or drasticly improve the single seater you already posses. It will be offered as exclusive product and casted to order. I want a good MiG for myself and if you are happy with the look of it I don't mind offering it to you as well. Next week I hope to show you something material, not 3D.

Not in the land-of-UK

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.X1%2F32+MiG-29.TRS0&_nkw=1%2F32+MiG-29&_sacat=0

Just K, M & UB. Buying from the USA isn't always possible or hideously expensive by the time you've added postage, import duty and the local handling fee.

We really need a backdate conversion for the Trumpeter to create an A, and a forward update to create a current Naval production K.

Or maybe Revell will be kind and re-pop it before long

Tony

We really need a backdate conversion for the Trumpeter to create an A, and a forward update to create a current Naval production K.

Tony

THIS is the most sensible approach!

Correcting the front fuselage is a good idea but this will not do anything to change the horrendous spine/engine coaming/airbrake shape issue... So, we have again another partial solution as is the Zacto one! Starting from the M is frankly a better idea and the kit is commonly available.

The production K is another good idea and it makes more sense from a business perspective as what we really need is mainly a new two-seat pit, a longer canopy and wing fold mechanisms. All other elements are in the box.

Thierry

Not in the land-of-UK

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.X1%2F32+MiG-29.TRS0&_nkw=1%2F32+MiG-29&_sacat=0

Just K, M & UB. Buying from the USA isn't always possible or hideously expensive by the time you've added postage, import duty and the local handling fee.

Or maybe Revell will be kind and re-pop it before long

Tony

Hi Tony

Sometimes oneseater appears on Ebay.de like this one now

http://www.ebay.de/itm/Revell-04707-MIG-29-Fulcrum-1-32-/111638990077?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_77&hash=item19fe33ccfd

The biggest proble is lot of German sellers are not offer Paypal payment.

Hope it helps you

Pavel