Me-262A-1a Early Trumpeter

scvrobeson

Matt,

OUTSTANDINGLY STUNNING.. :bow: :bow: :bow:

She is quite RESPLENDENT in those colors.. :wow: :wub:

Lubly jubly job... :thumbsup:

Thank you very, very much. Even though they are the wrong colors, I'm glad that you still like them. Hopefully I'll get the colors right on my next build, which will be a quick-build of an Me-109K-4.

Matt :party0023:

Kevin, I would be honored if you wanted to publish the build on the website. That would be awesome. Do I need to type anything up for you about the kit, or are the pictures good?

Thanks Matt. The photos are fine with the little bit of description that's already here. I'll include a link to the build thread when the time comes.

Kev

Thanks Matt. The photos are fine with the little bit of description that's already here. I'll include a link to the build thread when the time comes.

Kev

Thanks Kevin. It will be so cool to get published up onto the website. Thanks a lot!

Nice work Matt!

Very smooth finish on the paint especially.

Cheer's,

Jeff.

Thank you. It's a mix of Alclad, Mr. Color, and Model Master paint. The Mr. Color and model master were cut with Mr. Leveling Thinner, which always seems to give a good surface, and the Alclad was sprayed out of the bottle.

Guest Peterpools

Matt

Stellar build and the weathered finished is absolutely perfect. Awesome work my friend.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Lovely - excellent build of a great kit. Excellent paint work.

Must confess I cannot remember from your thread what made it into an early version, but I could see a few small things because I did the regular version a short time ago. Nice work on the changes (that I noticed...)

• 2 weeks later...

Matt

Stellar build and the weathered finished is absolutely perfect. Awesome work my friend.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thanks Peter for the nice comments. I'm glad you like it. It's not 100% perfect, but I think it did come out pretty well in the end.

Where is the zuastika ?

F16

Hey F16. There actually was no swastika on this plane. I searched for one, because I assumed that there needed to be one, but the profile and research showed this plane didn't have one. So EagleCals got it right with their directions.