williamj

WNW Albatros...

Finished.Thanks all for following..post some better pix perhaps later... Great kit..liked it better than Tamiya's offerings.

b8c1a773-b835-47b2-90f8-3159d2555f7f_zps

DSCF5192_zpsc00fa652.jpg

DSCF5191_zpse88bcedc.jpg

DSCF5202_zps51a110a3.jpg

DSCF5197_zpsd641610d.jpg

Edited by williamj

Can I publish it on the website?

Ah, scratch that! I'm getting ahead of myself. These photos will be published as part of the GB Gallery when the time comes, both here on the forums and the main website.

Carry on!

Kev

Oh my freakin' goodness!!! Finished? How in the blazes can it be finished Bill? I guess I must really build slow 'cause my Fokker ain't done yet. I've managed to complete the top wing tonight and only have to run the aileron cables from the fuselage to the top wing. Last but not least I still have to paint the prop. I was wonderin' how you were makin' out with your Albatros but I wasn't expecting it to be finished! Nonetheless your Albatros looks absolutely amazing as does your pilot figure. Well done indeed Sir!

Cheers,

Wolf

Oh my freakin' goodness!!! Finished? How in the blazes can it be finished Bill? I guess I must really build slow 'cause my Fokker ain't done yet. I've managed to complete the top wing tonight and only have to run the aileron cables from the fuselage to the top wing. Last but not least I still have to paint the prop. I was wonderin' how you were makin' out with your Albatros but I wasn't expecting it to be finished! Nonetheless your Albatros looks absolutely amazing as does your pilot figure. Well done indeed Sir!

Cheers,

Wolf

Hey Wolf.take your time brother,do it your way..For me,couple cups of French Roast and a long night..S'all ya need.

How bout a WNW Roland? ya..more planking.but got the bug. :piliot:

Edited by williamj

Words pale to describe how good that is, Billy Bob. If I built a model that looked that good I'd be smiling just as wide as is your figure.

Sincerely,

Mark

Words pale to describe how good that is, Billy Bob. If I built a model that looked that good I'd be smiling just as wide as is your figure.

Sincerely,

Mark

Thanks for the very kind words Mark..Gratitude.

Hi,

What an impressive and inspirational build. It has definitely made me want to tackle mine sooner. Can you tell me which Gas Patch turnbuckles you used. Just the Albatros ones?

Thanks,

Steve