WNW Albatros...

williamj

Can I publish it on the website?

Ah, scratch that! I'm getting ahead of myself. These photos will be published as part of the GB Gallery when the time comes, both here on the forums and the main website.

Carry on!

Kev

Oh my freakin' goodness!!! Finished? How in the blazes can it be finished Bill? I guess I must really build slow 'cause my Fokker ain't done yet. I've managed to complete the top wing tonight and only have to run the aileron cables from the fuselage to the top wing. Last but not least I still have to paint the prop. I was wonderin' how you were makin' out with your Albatros but I wasn't expecting it to be finished! Nonetheless your Albatros looks absolutely amazing as does your pilot figure. Well done indeed Sir!

Cheers,

Wolf

Oh my freakin' goodness!!! Finished? How in the blazes can it be finished Bill? I guess I must really build slow 'cause my Fokker ain't done yet. I've managed to complete the top wing tonight and only have to run the aileron cables from the fuselage to the top wing. Last but not least I still have to paint the prop. I was wonderin' how you were makin' out with your Albatros but I wasn't expecting it to be finished! Nonetheless your Albatros looks absolutely amazing as does your pilot figure. Well done indeed Sir!

Cheers,

Wolf

Hey Wolf.take your time brother,do it your way..For me,couple cups of French Roast and a long night..S'all ya need.

How bout a WNW Roland? ya..more planking.but got the bug. :piliot:

Edited by williamj

Words pale to describe how good that is, Billy Bob. If I built a model that looked that good I'd be smiling just as wide as is your figure.

Sincerely,

Mark

Thanks for the very kind words Mark..Gratitude.

WOW! Very nice build! Really impressive :wub:

Regards

- dutik

That is one good looking plane Bill, very nicely done :thumbsup:

Regards

Richard

Thanks a lot dutik.and Richard.. appreciate the comments very much..