WNW Albatros...

williamj

Geeezzzz your pilot figure looks fantastic Bill. :thumbsup: Does he have a brother? I could use one for my Fokker. :D You'd never know that you'd had a problem with the decals shattering on you either. Well done indeed. :clap2:

Cheers,

Wolf

Thanks so much for following,and the nice comments guys...Wolf,thanks for the small decals again,big help ..the decals are Pheon,only one section of one sheet shattered,and not Pheons fault(they are fantastic decals) I was being a bit heavy handed on the uppers around the corners..fortunately had ordered two sets(anticipated screwups) so no biggie.

Here is the engine(such as it is)finished,bit o wiring later..just about to button it all up.

Have to say, this is my first WNW's build and really like the kit.described in two words..Holy Crap!.

dscf5125a.jpg

dscf5128x.jpg

dscf5136y.jpg

Edited by williamj

William,

I've got to hand it to you. She's absolutely beautiful my friend.Outstanding skill and craftsmanship shine throughout. Well Done and keep the excellence.

Highest Regards,

Gregory Jouette

Thanks guys..a couple more..all done on the front end,have started rigging..who named that "Stuff" Easy Line ???

DSCF5149_zpsa246355e.jpg

DSCF5148_zps55b2a77c.jpg

DSCF5143_zps84be83d7.jpg

DSCF5152_zps8261e39b.jpg

After viewing photo's..the Niendorf prop logo's were found to be closer to the tip.just a heads up.

Edited by williamj

Hey thanks again Kevin..had a prob with my end..security wouldn't allow URL's to link in advanced settings.. fixed. but what a pain tracking it down.LOL.

Cheers.

th_alb4_zps887b0069.jpg

Edited by williamj

• 2 weeks later...