Laird Turner LTR 14 "METEOR" 1/32 Lindberg

Gentlemen,

Work on the construction of the model "Meteor" with a set of Linberg, have been completed. Construction took two years of various interruptions.

dsc07154v.jpg

dsc07213yi.jpg

dsc07369wr.jpg

dsc07370r.jpg

dsc07371i.jpg

dsc07372i.jpg

dsc07374py.jpg

dsc07375w.jpg

dsc07377w.jpg

A comparison with the base model (blue).

dsc07364wy.jpg

More can be seen here:

http://www.pwm.org.pl/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=14914&sid=8700aea9d10b15d813225131a8803da1

Best regards Marcin

Edited by matejko77

Where did the engine come from?

This product is slightly modified Vector.

Also, can I publish your photos on the website?

I do not quite understand the question, poorly know English, can you explain?

Regards Marcin

This product is slightly modified Vector.

Thanks Marcin. I've just looked through your build thread and learned that very fact. And having seen the work you put into this model, and how well-executed it is, I am even more impressed than before! It certainly is an inspirational model.

I do not quite understand the question, poorly know English, can you explain?

I was hoping to gain your permission to publish your photos of the build (the ones in this thread) in an article on the main LSP website. It's not even necessary to provide any text, as the photos speak for themselves.

Kev

:wow: :wow: :wow:

Marcin, what a great job you did of this kit !

Looking at your side-by-side comparison with the original kit, you even corrected the wrong scale as the Lindbergf kit is closer to 1/28 or even 1/26 than 1/32.

I got discouraged to even try accurizing the lindberg "Meteor" whan I saw the scale discrepancy. you're a braver man than me and your result is oustanding ! :bow: :bow: :bow:

Hubert

PS: I love your Roscoe and Gilmore ! I always thought that Roscoe's jacket was tan, but they make a great addition to a fantastic build.

Edited by MostlyRacers

Guest Peterpools

Marcin

Absolutely brilliant. Just can't believe my eyes .... simply a stellar build and modelling at it's very best. :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Edited by Peterpools

We are very glad that you like my model, "Meteor", thanks for the recognition. It was very difficult to design, everything has changed and improved. From the original set was not nothing!, Just a bit of plastic in the fuselage and wings. In fact, it was easier to do this model from scratch than to improve product Lindberg. Lest this terrible model that does not match the scale, even the decals are good for nothing. But I wanted to prove that it is possible to build a model of it with the right effort.
I built double hull because at the beginning I worked on the drawings P. Matt that are wrong. Another body was based on plans WF Kerka these drawings are dimensionally correct.

I was hoping to gain your permission to publish your photos of the build (the ones in this thread) in an article on the main LSP website. It's not even necessary to provide any text, as the photos speak for themselves.

Kevin, you can use all of my photographs of the construction of this model to the publication of the LSP in any form. This also applies to photography you find here:

http://www.pwm.org.p...3225131a8803da1

Marcin Matejko IPMS Poland and IPMS Airace

I always thought that Roscoe's jacket was tan

I found the photo on the network on which it appears to be blue?

rtuniform.jpg

Best regards Marcin :D

So basically you built the entire model from scratch, just using the kit as something to carve up. This is just beyond amazing. Thanks so much for sharing this incredible effort and result.

Tnarg