(What if) French P40C GC1/4 2 Esc.

bsarnoffca

This looks awesome! Will this be shown at the Silicon Valley Kick-Off at the end of the month? It's good to see other California people on here. I'm from down in Fresno, and I always try and make it up to that show every year.

Keep up the great work, I'm really enjoying this project.

Matt :party0023:

Guest Peterpools

Enjoying following your progress as the P-40 takes shape. The cammo scheme is as colorful as they get and looks terrific.

Keep 'em coming

:popcorn: :popcorn:

Thanks all. I've actually been working on this for a while. Just posted the pics all at once. Waldron...really dates us Kev. In the days when Waldron was the only aftermarket detail set and 1/32 was Revell! Thinking that the diorama for this would be some US techs talking with French mechanics and pilots...might be looking at a crated spare Allison

Thanks Matt. I don't know about the Silicon Valley Kickoff. What is it?

It's a model contest at the Santa Clara Convention Center put on by IPMS Silicon Valley, so right down the 237 from you. It is on March 24th I believe this year.

Thanks. I'll check it out. Don't believe I'd have time to get ready though if I did enter it would be my D520 model...Hispano Susia engine made from an MDC DB605!

It sure looks like this one will be done by then, since you're moving so quickly. Seeing the Dewionte would be pretty cool, that is an awesome looking plane!

Keep up the great work