WNW Snipe late, post war.

DrDave

Cool.................Ill be following along closely. I recently got the late snipe and also really like the post war silver dope schemes.

I think Ill be changing it up and doing the 17 squadron bird, with the blue/dope silver/ NMF, so I can add a little foil to it as well.

Good luck and cant wait to see some progress on this guy!

I like your choice ..................... I was thinking of doing an early version. Does Pheon have any new schemes for the Snipe? :hmmm:

Will

Not yet. Im hoping they will get some out soon, but i STILL do like the purty post war dope schemes.

• 4 weeks later...

I've been naughty and nearly finished this but forgot to do WIP!

I'll post photos tomorrow. She's rigged bar the tail plane and ailerons. I will do another next as Rowan says the decals have arrived.

I finished this last night. Its Snowing here, in April and minus 2C so no outdoor snaps. I forgot to do a WIP, sorry. I will post some better snaps at the weekend. I am about to start a second Snipe as Rowan says his post war decal set is ready. I promise I'll post more photos of that one.

P1010286_zps117787f8.jpg

P1010287_zps7eb44b8b.jpg

P1010288_zps4c039051.jpg

P1010289_zps2d5c6445.jpg

P1010290_zpsd9be71dd.jpg

I'll try my best! I'm really chuffed WNW's are doing late Biffs and Ninaks, the post-war schemes are so much more interesting, especially with spare tyres here there and everywhere.

Edited by Kagemusha