FOKKER SCOURGE

miamiangler

• 2 weeks later...

This weeks update .

It`s been a while since I have done anything on the Fokker . I`m using Tamyia X-22 for my A/C . I did a 50/50 mix of white and German gray which I used as the base coat . Then taped up the wings and fuselage which got a coat of black sprayed over all the taped areas . Then the area between the taped area got a coat of German Gray.

That`s as far as I got today . when dry the whole A/C will get light coats of the 50/50 mix of German gray. I`m hoping this will work,with some of the frame work showing through.

DSCN0528_zpsfb625415.jpg

Willi

Edited by miamiangler

Today`s update ,

I went over the wings and fuselage with a 50/50 mix of white and German grey till I got the finish coat I liked .the fuselage got a few light coats of smoke to get the stained look that is seen on some of the photos of the real Fokker EIII. The decals went on with no problems .On the wings I used a mix of water and white glue before placing the large decals .

Today I finish placing the bare metal foil on the front office of the fuselage . After the foil is on for a few days the next step is to finish the jeweling .

DSCN0530_zps28252025.jpg

DSCN0531_zps2077e6e4.jpg

DSCN0532_zpsa1d208b9.jpg

Well that`s it for now ,

Willi

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...