Hobby Boss P-61B out

Dave Williams

Glad for ya Phil! You going to get started on it right away?

Looks like the modelers here in the states will be the last to get theirs....oh well, safe bet it'll be worth the wait....;)

Not like there's room for it on the bench right now anyway....ZM Skyraider/dio have dominated the entire modeling area lately....it'll be finished in a week or so....just in time for the Widow....(fingers crossed).....

Cheers,

Jim

I received my copy of this kit from Hong Kong yeterday. It looks really nice in the box and once I have it of the sprues and taped up with tamiya tape to check for fit I could post a few pics if anyone would be interested? I hope someone will do the correct P-61B nose as an aftermarket piece. Then we will have the option of doing the P-61A and B with a few mods.

I received my copy of this kit from Hong Kong yeterday. It looks really nice in the box and once I have it of the sprues and taped up with tamiya tape to check for fit I could post a few pics if anyone would be interested? I hope someone will do the correct P-61B nose as an aftermarket piece. Then we will have the option of doing the P-61A and B with a few mods.

Definitely interested in photos!

And welcome to the forums!

:post1:

Kev

I received my copy of this kit from Hong Kong yeterday. It looks really nice in the box and once I have it of the sprues and taped up with tamiya tape to check for fit I could post a few pics if anyone would be interested?

For sure!

So would "Times a Wastin" (Snuffy Smith) be doable with this kit? I ask because the Monogram 1/48 kit was one of the first I can remember buying for myself about (mumble, mumble) years ago, and I thought I might take a crack at recreating my youth but in "aging adult" scale!