Avro Vulcan parts

Guest Vulcan32

Guest Vulcan32

Hello,

I have started to make some parts for the 1/32 Heritage Aviation Avro Vulcan. I will make a new canopy and new wheels. These are the parts that, for my opinion, are absolutely not useable. At the time I´m preparing the drawings with measurements for AutoCad. Next step will be 3D drawings for making the masters. Then a company will make the masters from ABS with CNC. I will do a master for vacforming the canopy and the wheels will finally be in resin. All this will happen in my spare time, so it will take some time. If anyone is interested in these parts let me know. I will keep you informed about the progress.

Cheers, Heinz

• 9 months later...
Guest Vulcan32

THANKS, Bekim, for your time and your support.

Also a great THANK YOU to Denis Parker from the Vulcan-to-the-sky-trust.

Now the masters will be made by a company in Germany and then the casting will be made by Aires.

Cheers, Heinz

Any chance of shrinking them to 1:72?  I'd think they would be a popular item.

Jens

THANKS, Bekim, for your time and your support.

Also a great THANK YOU to Denis Parker from the Vulcan-to-the-sky-trust.

Now the masters will be made by a company in Germany and then the casting will be made by Aires.

Cheers, Heinz

Guest Vulcan32

Hi Jens,

the main reason I´m doing this is that I need it for my 1/32 Vulcan. When I started to make the parts, I knew that it will be very expensive for me, but it was my decission to spend a lot of time and money for things I want to have. If someone is interested, I can make a few more copies and reduce my costs. But I´m not interested in spending another several hundred Euros in making parts I don´t need, sorry.

@ etendard and Lee White: I will contact you when the masters are done.

Cheers, Heinz 

P.S.: Thinking about a correction set for the Trumpy Skyraider, maybe there is enough interest.