Another Fokker Finished!

Wolf Buddee

Blimey Wolf, that does look gorgeous and :wow: :yahoo: :clap2: :m0152: well done indeed, now is that your wife blowing on the prop while you take a picture :whistle:

Regards

Richard

Thanks Richard! No it wasn't my wife, LOL! It was one of those rare occasions where I actually multi-tasked. I used a blow drier and pressed the shutter button at the same time. I know eh, me multi-task? The trick was getting the prop to spin slow enough though. With the aperture set as high as possible the resulting shutter speed makes the prop nothing more than a blur even at slow speeds. Thanks again for looking in.

Cheers,

Wolf

Although you show us a work in progress with each build I still just don't know how you do it. A remarkably beautiful end result, Wolf. Damn good show! Thanks a heap for sharing.

Sincerely,

Mark

Although you show us a work in progress with each build I still just don't know how you do it. A remarkably beautiful end result, Wolf. Damn good show! Thanks a heap for sharing.

Sincerely,

Mark

Very kind words Mark, thank-you! Definitely is a helluva kit. Thanks for lookin' in.

Cheers,

Wolf

Schweet looking build Wolf

Thanks Ron! I tried my best to follow your lead with the 2 DVIIs you built. I'm thinkin' maybe I should spring for the DVII F and do Udet's plane. We'll see............

Cheers,

Wolf

Nicely done Wolf...the fabric effect really came through in spades. :m0152:

Clean and tidy. Whats next? (besides finishing the Spit?)

Thanks Bill. The fabric effect decals really did make a big difference and I'm glad I used them but they definitely added a lot of extra work and time to the build.

What's next, for sure finishing off the Spitfire. After that, I don't really know. I've got lots of stash to choose from. Maybe the Tamiya Mustang or even the Corsair. First and foremost is a complete cleaning and reorganization of the workbench. It looks like a cyclone hit it.

Cheers,

Wolf

Edited by Wolf Buddee

Wow! Cant believe I missed the finish of this beauty Wolf! Really unbelievable work man..................Ill get the pics uploaded to the GB gallery ASAP. Slackin...............

Thanks Brian. You ain't been slackin' though. You've been foilin', paintin', and decalin' as far as I can tell.

Cheers,

Wolf

Wolf,

That is a PHENOMENAL looking Fokker.. :bow: :bow: :bow:

Your build is OUTSTANDING ....Looks better than the real thing. :wow: :wow:

Amazing detailed workmanship that excels in NEAT, FLAWLESS RESPLENDENT way....

:wub:

Hi Maru, high praise indeed my friend, thank-you! Looking better than the real thing though :blush: .................I don't know about that. I mean I'd much rather have the real thing!

Cheers,

Wolf

Jeez Wolf, they don't get any better than this!

Just flawless work there, beautifully done Sir.

Cheer's,

Jeff.

Thank-you Jeff. It does have a few warts but for the most part I'm happy with the way it turned out. Even the propellor turned out better than I thought but I'd definitely add at least one more lamination the next time I mask one off.

Cheers,

Wolf