NEW TAMIYA 1/32 OFFERING.

krow113

Guest Dekenba

Mike

Wish they were but in these tough times, unfortunately nothing is free.

Win the Lottery ... you pay taxes

Win Mega Millions ... you pay taxes

Receive an expensive gift ... it could be taxable.

Gambling winnings in the UK are free of tax - not that I'm ever likely to be able to benefit from it....

It's a Corsair.

Tamiya measured the Spits and Mustang at a facility in Canada. I have friends who work there. They also measured up their Corsair.

Anyone ever wonder why the Spits and Mustangs were out in Canada first (even before Japan). It was a thank-you for the research they were permited to carry out.

It's a Corsair.

Tamiya measured the Spits and Mustang at a facility in Canada. I have friends who work there. They also measured up their Corsair.

Anyone ever wonder why the Spits and Mustangs were out in Canada first (even before Japan). It was a thank-you for the research they were permited to carry out.

Lets go with that!

Im game..................cause it would sell like gangbusters

I'm sure as well it is a Corsair.

1. It is an iconic bird.

2. Most existing kits are so-so and others are OOP.

3. Many important marks have NEVER been kitted in 1/32nd. So, no competitor, a fully opened market!

4. A ton of different versions may be progressively released.

My 2 cents.

but you'll probably have to pay taxes on the interests you gain from your lottery wins

Nah , first you do thing after the win , hire lawyers and accounts you can trust ... yeah I know I live in a fantasy world...!

As for a F4U from the Big T.. no more than 3 maybe 4 for me , at least in the beginning .. :innocent:

Guest Dekenba

I'd love it to be a Corsair,but I would be amazed if it's anything other than a 109 or 190. Maybe even a Me262, which is as iconic and important an aircraft as you'd wish to find - gets the WWII guys and the jets guys interested maybe?

A Storch would be AWESOME from Tamiya, as Ive build a couple of the Has versions...

Have you built the Tristar Storch? It's 1/35th but very nice from what I remember.

As for a Corsair, if it has (or I can get) Jarhead markings, then bring it on.

Edited by Bill Cross

It's a Corsair.

Which means they'll probably do one in 1/32 but not when.

Maybe later in their lineup.

:whistle: