NEW TAMIYA 1/32 OFFERING.

krow113

Ive just come to the conclusion that whatever Tamiya releases in 1/32 aviation Im buying one.

You are younger, Brian.

I have come to that conclusion some time ago :rolleyes: .

But it is really funny. In just few days 11 pages were filled with fun, guessing, speculations and I would add also dreaming.

Jozef

Guest Peterpools

Just love those Tamiya kits and surely will be buying whatever it is. Right before the Blizzard moved into town, another Tamiya P-51D arrived at my front door. Some how, can't get enough of them.

Could it be a modern aircraft?

Don't think so..Tamiya have labeled this series "Famous Fighters of WW2" ..famous four. whats your guess?.

An additional factoid is that they aren't from Japan...they are manufactured in the Philippines.

Edited by williamj

"Don't think so..Tamiya have labeled this series "Famous Fighters of WW2" ..famous four. whats your guess?.

An additional factoid is that they aren't from Japan...they are manufactured in the Philippines."

Well its the 109 then if there are 4 fighters from the war - lots of different variants to make etc etc

I think Tamiya philosophy is that - yes it may have already been made but "We" haven't done it yet - fair enough to back themselves i suppose

Edited by Ads

Don't think so..Tamiya have labeled this series "Famous Fighters of WW2" ..famous four. whats your guess?.

An additional factoid is that they aren't from Japan...they are manufactured in the Philippines.

The company is absolutely Japanese. The molds are cut in the Phillipines if memory serves but all the decision making, etc. is done in Shizuoka City, Japan.