NEW TAMIYA 1/32 OFFERING.

krow113

Personally I don't care what it will be. I will be getting one but only when my stash is under control, specifically when its under half a dozen. At the current rate of consumption that's likely to be in mid 2014!

So, I can wait but I wonder what if anything, will bump it down the wish list!

well, since Trumpeter covered the late version of F4U Corsair, maybe they will release the early versions of that aircraft in 32nd! After all thedid a great work in their 48th scale models! But even a Hurricane will be a fantastic release! The old Revell kit needs a lot of work and plenty of phyciatric pills to be built!! Il-2 Sturmovic in 32nd???? :wicked:

well, since Trumpeter covered the late version of F4U Corsair, maybe they will release the early versions of that aircraft in 32nd! After all thedid a great work in their 48th scale models! But even a Hurricane will be a fantastic release! The old Revell kit needs a lot of work and plenty of phyciatric pills to be built!! Il-2 Sturmovic in 32nd???? :wicked:

True, but Trumpy did their 1/32nd -1 before the -4 IIRC. Trumpy also put out a D model mustang that was regarded fairly widely (along with the -1 Corsair) as sorta-kinda-too-much-AM-to-add-to-be-good kinda kit, but it didnt seem to stop Tamiya from releasing a D model mustang.

Im hoping this same holds true for the -1 (hell or even -4 or -5) as Id take ANY 1/32 Tamiya Corsair of ANY variant.

Edited by Out2gtcha

Although I would love to see a new Corsair or FW, couldn't "new kit" just as easily mean a Korean War F-51D? The extra parts in their P-51 kits seem to point to it. Or did he actually say 'new 1/32nd aircraft" in stead of new kit?

True, but Trumpy did their 1/32nd -1 before the -4 IIRC. Trumpy also put out a C model mustang that was regarded fairly widely (along with the -1 Corsair) as sorta-kinda-too-much-AM-to-add-to-be-good kinda kit, but it didnt seem to stop Tamiya from releasing a C model mustang.

Im hoping this same holds true for the -1 (hell or even -4 or -5) as Id take ANY 1/32 Tamiya Corsair of ANY variant.

Me thinks he means a "D" Mustang.