Foiled HKM B-25J Strafer - 345th BG Air Apaches - Lady LiL

Out2gtcha

Guest Peterpools

Brain

Amazing work on the Big Radials. Gorgeous to say the least!

Keep 'em coming

:popcorn: :popcorn:

Edited by Peterpools

Wonderful engines, pity about the wheels.

Thanks Andy...............it is a pity. I wish Derek had his set out to tell you the truth, cause even the best case scenario is a mix of teh Eduard and TD sets, and I think would be trumped by a nice complete set from Derek.

What a lovely pair ! Of engines of course. The rest is great also...........Harv :popcorn:

Thanks Harv! Night shift does suck.........havnt been to bed yet and still hope to get some bench time. you know better than most!

Brain

Amazing work on the Big Radials. Gorgeous to say the least!

Keep 'em coming

:popcorn: :popcorn:

Thanks Peter............I was kinda sad to see you shelve some of your front line WIPs but glad to see the Jug is back front and center

Holy cow !!! did you stat these engines up to see how they sound ?!

Thanks Neo! It really was a chore TBH. They made each valve cover a separate piece, and even then they didnt fit well when you had to remove the erroneous set of push rods for each cylinder bank. :(

I do like the way they turned out very much, it was just SUCH a chore getting them here!

Out of this world build, Brian. Really nice looking engines. Love the exposed aluminum on the blades.

Sincerely,

Mark

Thanks Mark.......quite nice of you considering the caliber of modeler you are, and the stellar work you consistently produce. I dont quite have your scratch-building prowess yet, but if I enter a vac GB at some point I think that will help push the skill set

Brian, those engines look awesome!

Fantastic work there, and the prop chipping is superb as well.

Love it!

Cheer's,

Jeff.

Thanks Jeff, kind of you to say. Dirty is easy sometimes............and fortunately I like my Lady(ies) dirty. :innocent:

Hi Brian.... your work is fantastic.... engine and propeller blades looks amazing

cheers

Shep

Thanks Shep...................the 196 is a testament to your skill.........and im just waiting to hear more about what you think about Alis 196 canopy now that Brazilan mail has finally come through! :lol:

Brian, i will post some pics and make a little review of it asap....

but i must say , the resin canopy worth it... its very clear, and a little adjustment with a hair drier make them fit perfectly

its another Ali´s master piece...!!

tks for your kind words

Shep

Edited by shepard

Hey Brian, if you didn't want to open up and display the engines, would it be easier too assemble them as designed (with the extra push rods) since you wouldn't see them from the front? The caps might fit better on both sets of them. I'm getting ready to start mine and I'm curious about the visibility of the inaccurate parts.

Thanks, Leo

Ps Your engines look phenomenal!

Edited by leoasman