Dragon 1-32nd Scale Me Bf 110C-7, I.(Z)JG 77

ajaycad

This will be the last Ready for Inspection that I post for a while, at least until my Me 262 is finished (see work in progress)

This was one of my first builds after returning to modelling around a couple of years ago. This was painted using Vallejo acrylics, and Eduard provided the additional etch detail.

I used Mastercasters resin wheels and exhaust stacks, and can recommend their products.

The kit went together pretty well, although I did have a few issues with the fit of the engine covers around the nacelles but with a bit of patience and modification, everything was good.

Andy

IMG_2118_zpse503ffe8.jpg

IMG_2116_zpsebe11158.jpg

IMG_2113_zpsc9ce4a6b.jpg

IMG_2114_zps56027a7a.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Edited by ajaycad

SinuheH,

The advantages of shift work and too little sleep I guess gives me the time to produce so many models. Whilst the better half is at work, and I'm on a rest day, what better pastime is there. I only build when I'm at home alone, Its one of my self made rules. To be fair, thinking back, its probably been a couple of years since I re-invigorated the hobby. It all started when my brother asked me to build Tamiya's 1/32 F-14 Tomcat and it snowballed from there.

Barry,

If I recall the instructions didn't stand out as being bad, I'm sure they were fine. I recently built the Airfix 1/48 Lynx HMa8 - you really have to pre-read the instructions for that kit to ensure you build the right version with the right equipment.

Guest KingK_series

This will be the last Ready for Inspection that I post for a while, at least until my Me 262 is finished (see work in progress)

This was one of my first builds after returning to modelling around a couple of years ago. This was painted using Vallejo acrylics, and Eduard provided the additional etch detail.

I used Mastercasters resin wheels and exhaust stacks, and can recommend their products.

The kit went together pretty well, although I did have a few issues with the fit of the engine covers around the nacelles but with a bit of patience and modification, everything was good.

Andy

IMG_2118_zpse503ffe8.jpg

IMG_2116_zpsebe11158.jpg

IMG_2113_zpsc9ce4a6b.jpg

IMG_2114_zps56027a7a.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Very nicely painted.

this kit is just about the only 1/32 kit that that I have that doesn't need correcting in my view.

did you use the kit cockpit? - I'm guessing you did?

super job

Simon