Hoping to do.....

Alburymodeler

I never seem to get much finished (well never) but hope to do at least one for this. I will start with the Roden SS DIII, as long as someone can tell me where I have put the kit. I saw it a few months ago, but I must have had a clean up since.

Do I have too many models?

Greg

1. You can never have too many models.

2. Did you look under the bed and in the closet?

3. Hope you find it cuz I traded this kit away a year or so ago when I was still scared of things that had 2 wings and wanna see how it builds up!

Jump on in with both feet!

Cheers,

Jerry

• 2 months later...

Indeed, I did find it, a few weeks ago. It was hiding in the bottom of a cupboard under towels and stuff. I really want to start, in fact last night I was so close to giving it a go. But there is a little voice telling me to finish something else first.

OK, I have bitten the bullet and started.......... Done the lower gills by hand, cleaned up the cowling, filled the rear hand holds and fuselage panel lines, cleaned up the prop and spinner........ ordered another kit as well just because, and looking at some replacement decals.

Maybe some pics tonight.

I hope WNW might do a SSW D IV next.

Greg.

file://localhost/Users/gregmeggs/Pictures/iPhoto%20Library/Modified/2013/16:04:2013/IMG_2456.jpg

OK, just trying this but I think it is not going to work. I have posted pics before, but.......

Hmmmmm, need to get my head around it......

Edited by Alburymodeler

file://localhost/Users/gregmeggs/Pictures/iPhoto%20Library/Modified/2013/16:04:2013/IMG_2456.jpg

Greg, that link points to a file on your computer. You'll have to upload it to a photo-sharing site, such as Photobucket, and link it from there.

Kev

sadly I dont get that img extension when i scroll over the pics. There is a copy function but when I paste there is nought.

Ok, they have obviously changed things since you posted the tutorial.

Edited by Alburymodeler

Ok, they have obviously changed things since you posted the tutorial.

Ah, I see what you were getting at. Yes, unfortunately my tutorial is out-of-date and somewhat obsolete. I just haven't had time to update it (but obviously it needs doing). Glad to see that you figured it out though Greg!

Kev