WNW Fokker D.VII (O.A.W.)

m.robeson

Nice start on the Fokker and you're now on your way. Especially like the appearance of the wood grain .

Keep 'em coming

:popcorn: :popcorn:

Thanks Peter. The wood graining is one of my favorite parts of building WWI models.

Welcome aboard and my apologies for not realizing you're Matt's Dad, as I should should have read the comments a bit more carefully. When Matt first told me about the Fokker and that you would be joining in, I thought it was a grand idea. Looking forward to following your progress. :rolleyes:

:popcorn: :popcorn:

No worries. I've really enjoyed watching his build as well. Of course, my favorite part is spending time with him.

I could think of nothing finer than ,had I had one ,"playing with plastic" with my son. As is,I have a wonderful daughter.The wife however was apparently unimpressed,when upon hearing the arrival was going to female,I was heard to say.........."Well,that"s b******* the scalextrix I guess". Will be following both of you.

• 5 weeks later...

Sorry that it's been so long since I've posted any updates for my build. Those of you who live in the States understand the significance of April 15th to an accountant (it's income tax day!). Now that things have started to calm down, It's back to the build :popcorn: