scvrobeson

Fokker D.VII (Alb)

Very nice indeed Matt! A most impressive model.

If you don't mind, wait for either Brian or Lou to put your photos in the GB gallery, as they can upload them directly to the LSP server, after which they're immune from the usual Photobucket shenanigans.

Kev

Very nice indeed Matt! A most impressive model.

If you don't mind, wait for either Brian or Lou to put your photos in the GB gallery, as they can upload them directly to the LSP server, after which they're immune from the usual Photobucket shenanigans.

Kev

Thanks Kevin. I will wait for it then. I couldn't even find the gallery, so hopefully I can't mess it up. Do I need to send in pictures, or will they be taken from this thread? Also, would you guys want me to submit this for an article for the webpage?

Thanks for reading in man, I"m glad you like it.

Matt :party0023:

Nice job getting this one finished!

Doug

Thanks Doug! This one was actually very easy to finish, the WNW kit is top-shelf. All I had to do was actually follow the instructions, and work intuitively when I added stuff, but I was able to get it closed up and built without problems.

Nice work, Matt - impressive engine detail!

Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for reading in. I'm glad that you like how the build came out. The engine detailing was very easy to do, just a few small wires and tubes to bring it to life.

Very nice , I like this scheme , think I`ll have to get this kit also . If you don`t mind me saying you did not add the radiator braces which are seen on all the pic`s with the cowling off . you can see in the photo below .

DSCN0285_zpse5af476e.jpg

Willi

Very nice , I like this scheme , think I`ll have to get this kit also . If you don`t mind me saying you did not add the radiator braces which are seen on all the pic`s with the cowling off . you can see in the photo below .

Willi

Thanks Willi! I'll be sure to add the radiator braces to mine before Saturday. It should be a pretty quick job with some plastic rod.