Eclipse Model Design - New releases for February 2013

Derek B

Hello All,

Below are some links to my EMD website pages detailing three new 1/32 products that are estimated to be released by mid-February 2013:

EMD news

EMD Forthcoming products:

SG 500 'Jagerfaust'

P-40M/N Perforated nose cowl intake plates

Spitfire lower forward fire proof bulkhead

Regards

Derek

Derek,

Great! Can we order now or would you rather we wait till you have them in hand? I'm glad they will be available soon.

Bill M.

Hi Bill,

you could, but it would be better to wait until I actually have them for sale (which is my policy). I shall inform you all when they are tready for purchase.

Cheers

Derek

This is exciting news (especially about the Komet).

Do you still have any plans to do some of the other ideas you mentioned in the past? Particularly relevant would be the Komet carrier, but I recall too many wonderful possibilities from the Saab area (21, 105 or ?). Reality does strike eventually, but I'd love to see a Saab 105.

Tnarg

This is exciting news (especially about the Komet).

Do you still have any plans to do some of the other ideas you mentioned in the past? Particularly relevant would be the Komet carrier, but I recall too many wonderful possibilities from the Saab area (21, 105 or ?). Reality does strike eventually, but I'd love to see a Saab 105.

Tnarg

Hi Grant,

Thank you. I have lots of things planned for the Komet - the next item will be a gun bay detail set which will come complete with a pair of resin and brass Mk.108 cannons. I will have several other airframe and ground handling equipment items for it as well.

I have not forgot about anything else either - the time is not right for some of them, and time is against me for some others, however these things will come to pass eventually.

Regards

Derek

Nice stuff Derek!

Will take a closer look at your other goodies.

Regards

S :)

Thank you S, you are very welcomed to look - I hope that you find something that you like.

Regards

Derek

• 2 weeks later...