Sign in to follow this  
Maketar Productions

So, what happened with Maketar?

Can you please refund my money since I have just seen this and never received my order? Sorry but this is just plain bad business, accepting orders knowing you wouldn't fulfill them. To much time has passed for me to request a refund on paypal. How about you just refund everyone who gave you their hard earned money and you didn't fulfill their orders????!!

I've sent emails and never got one response. I have to come here to find out you took everyone's money without giving them their products. That's great you got a great job and are to busy to give people their money back.

My name is Bryan Miller and I placed my order on Jan 29th. Please give me my money back. If you need more info to find my order, let me know. Although I doubt I will hear from you since you have not responded to other emails.

I hope everything gets back on track soon Alek. You have a damn fine product with superb presentation.

Hope we can see Maketar again before long.

Me too, I really hope you get back on track Alek - please let me know when you are back up and running and whether another outlet would help.

Grant