XS-Models Hughes H-1

LSP_Kevin

Kev - she is beautiful...

be happy with the 80/20 rule - everyone is going to be so knocked out by the fuselage's exceptional finish they won't even look at the wings :coolio:

a really good looking aircraft too...

Peter

Kev- I haven't posted a lot during the build, but have been following along and enjoying the updates. As I said before, I love the lines of The Racer and you have captured that look and then some. I do think you are being too hard on yourself, she looks absolutely GORGEOUS mate!

Howard would be proud. :clap2:

Kev,

you have every right to be very proud of your racer. Although you have pointed out a few small detractions the finish of the fuselage looks flawless on my monitor. She genuinely looks hewn from a solid chunk of polished aluminium. That is a cracking result, good job.

I expect more than a few heads will be turned by the look of this unusual subject. Congrats on a job well done and respect for having the tenacity to see the project through.

Enjoy the show.

Cheers.

Thanks fellas! No awards for this one at the show, but I'm OK with that. Eric's photo shows that it still looks pretty impressive, and that's good enough for me. No rushing for the deadline next year though!

Kev

Ya know, awards at a show is kind of like iicing on a cake. If you get one, great, but the real fun of a show is being there, re-connecting with fellow modellers, and taking in what others have brought to the table. At least for me anyways. That said Kevin, it just goes to show the extremely high standard of the builds presented if your model didn't receive anything. Your Hughes racer looks absolutely fantastic on the competition table!

Cheers,

Wolf