Revell He-219 Upgrades

Uncarina

Robert told me that paypal can be used now !

Hallelujah praise The Lord!

:)

Welcome to the 21st Century Mr Schatton - well almost - you need a proper shopping cart on your site, but you're getting there ;)

With Herr Schatton you pay after you receive the goods.... an honor system thing. My cash transaction went very smoothly.

HTH,

D.B.

Robert told me that paypal can be used now !

Not the last time I contacted him... He wanted payment up front prior to the goods being shipped.

Could you explain if this is any different from the radar products offered by Master Model?

Only I am loathe to order from Schatton because I his antiquated (non-existent) online buying procedures.

No Paypal = no purchase I am afraid, especially after all the Me262 conversion stuff I have seen elsewhere here on LSP; life's just too short.

Watch this space! ;)

Tim

I just received the first sample of antennas from Robert Schatton

The dipoles have a correct lateral attachment to the horizontal struts like on the real thing. It is a very clever clip-in design and looks perfect!

The FuG 220 set for the nose is @ € 18.00 (3215).

The rear warning antenna comes seperate (3216).

Cheers from Charlottengrad near Berlin

Andreas Beck

Could you post some photos and order info for us?

Thanks!

Doug

Watch this space! ;)

Tim

Hi Tim,

Does that mean you will be stocking his stuff, or you will be stocking Master Model stuff, or you will be bringing out your own set of upgrades for this kit?

Enquiring minds and all that ;)

Nick

ok just done a bit of searching on both Master and Schatton's site

Master 220:

AM-32-039_3.jpg

Schatton:

3215.jpg

the pic on Schatton's site is not really that clear so as to enable a direct comparison, but straining my eyes i wonder if they are as detailed?

I am not sure how the Master ones attach, but maybe that is where the Schatton ones - which supposedly clip together? - will have an advantage?

Also, are there currently any of the other radar arrays available in 1/32, as exhibited in AIMS new 219 decal set (see below)?

Untitled-4.gif

Hi Tim,

Does that mean you will be stocking his stuff, or you will be stocking Master Model stuff, or you will be bringing out your own set of upgrades for this kit?

Enquiring minds and all that ;)

Nick

Hi Nick

Just stocking Mr, Schatton's stuff. He posted some bits to us today. Unfortunately I am not sure what is coming due to a communication problem (his English is infinitely better than my German, which is zero!). May need to place another order when I see what arrives.

Tim

Anyone have a link for the best and easiest place to order schatton?

See post before yours - Grey Matter Figures will stock his stuff ;)

MDC also make replacement seats

And Eduard have tyres coming too...

I think the kit will be very well served by the aftermarket trade

Haven't heard anything re landing gear as yet - or have GFactor said they doing some already?