ZM Skyraider question....

Saber

Thinking about cranking off on this beauty....happened to think ahead & see how it would fit in which diplay case.....what are the dimensions, in INCHES...wingspan; length & tail heigth?

Many thanks,

Jim

Dam I just drove for two hours to Volk's USA to get the mesurements for you :frantic: At least I Picked up a J7W1 Shinden with goodies and The Skyraider Piolt. Also the next kit after the Owl UHU, may be a Raiden? I realy have to say the folks at Volks (Zoukei-Mura Super Wings) are great. Cheers

Guest Nigelr32

Dam I just drove for two hours to Volk's USA to get the mesurements for you :frantic: At least I Picked up a J7W1 Shinden with goodies and The Skyraider Piolt. Also the next kit after the Owl UHU, may be a Raiden? I realy have to say the folks at Volks (Zoukei-Mura Super Wings) are great. Cheers

Hey Vandy,

The Raiden was on display at Telford this year.

Happy New Year

Nige

Hi Nige I get so gidy with some inside Info for you guys, just to get shot down :( I am just trying to be the Cool new guy on the Block :shrug: . all Jokes aside Happy New Year

P.s. Has anyone posted that the Anime boxing of the J7W1 Shinden has the original markings in it :speak_cool: .