JASDF F-15J/DJ experts

Smokey

hey everyone got a question for the experts here. What is all involved with making a JASDF F-15DJ? The starting point is the Tamiya F-15J kit with the forward part of a E kit to have a two seater. Is there anything else a person needs to make a two seater? I see Two Bob's has decals for F-15J/DJ but is there anyone else out there that makes 1/32 scale ones with all the data you need? I seen several pictures over on airliner's.net and want I really like the two seat DJ one that is in the splinter scheme of brown, tan, black, gray. Dan

hey everyone got a question for the experts here. What is all involved with making a JASDF F-15DJ? The starting point is the Tamiya F-15J kit with the forward part of a E kit to have a two seater. Is there anything else a person needs to make a two seater? I see Two Bob's has decals for F-15J/DJ but is there anyone else out there that makes 1/32 scale ones with all the data you need? I seen several pictures over on airliner's.net and want I really like the two seat DJ one that is in the splinter scheme of brown, tan, black, gray. Dan

You will need to eliminate any sign of the Tamiya E model from both the forward and aft fuselage. When Tamiya came out with their C model the E model moldings were used so for any other F-15's besides the Mudhen's you will have to modify the kit.

Once you have done that it is very simple to make a J or DJ from any standard kit. They have been MISIPed so they will have the Mitsubishi upgrades. The tail bullets are both counterbalance weights and the antennae installed on the USAF eagles is not there.

Just a standard F-15 but as I said first you must do all the modification to the fuselage and nose barrel to eliminate the Mudhen's feature Tamiya has moulded for their C model.