BF-110 G4

mark31

Yes. There is -or was- one from Greatmodels, iirc. Its is somewhere in my stash. Also have the Aero Detail book and more parts like slats, wheels and other useful thingees. Want to build it next year. Just to got it finished before Dragon might release an injection molded one.

Ok, the Russians planned to walk on the moon too...

Regards!

- dutik

Guest Nigelr32

That's a nice looking G! Any pics of the build online?

The author states there is a build in the Road to Russville GB. It is worth reading, and also the link to Russ' brilliant build.

Image of the G-4 conversion kit by Large Scale Conversions:

img0021zmcmi.jpg

3 page instruction (plus a parts list), 3 bags of resin parts, one vac rear canpy (not shown). Also got 2 sets of Eduard PE intended for Revells old G-4, Mastercasters large wheels and exhaust, Masterbarrels MG81Z parts, an Aires resin MG81Z. IIRC I have a set of slats too somewhere at the stash. For reference the Aero Detail Bf110G book, Monografia Lotnice Bf110 and the Squadron "In action" book. Maybe some else too. As donor kits DMLs C-7 and Dackelbauch.

Regards!

- dutik

Great Models was bought out by Sprue Bros. earlier this year and I don't think Sprue Bros is carrying the line any more.

The Great Models website has been left up as a sort of reference for people but you can't buy anything on it and I'm not sure if anyone will get back to you.

Just in case that's where you made your inquiry.

Carl

Uh-wuff! Did you note the He-111 Zwilling conversion? Talk about LARGE scale planes! This is larger than most exhibition tables!

If you buy one G-4 conversion I will watch your build. My one is at best number four at my schedule. My No. 1-3 are an ironclad, RQ-7 UAV and to finish my Junkers J-1...

Regards

- dutik

Guest Nigelr32

Yes i saw it, I actually added one to my cart, then thought... "Actually, that really will be hard to display", so I just ordered the G-4.

Merry Xmas

Yep, I was wrong.

Thanks for the tip off on Great models Carl. You're right, Sprue Brothers don't do it any more....

But.. I found it... here it is... http://www.fieldofar...ory_s/33008.htm

I've bought one Mark, fancy a buddy build someday?

I also orderd one so now waiting to araivel and search for the kit.

And yes it looks good for me to do a buddy build but first i have to search for more reference mat.

Mark