Dream come true...finally a 1/32 Tempest V!!

R Palimaka

I have spoken with Mr. Riedel in person and he was quite positive about Tempest release. I would therefore also say that we shall see this kit and that we see it in 2013.

Jozef

As ever, I live in hope...

And in the event hope doesn't pull through this year - I have revised my former plan A to be plan B, the crossknit of a Revell Typhoon with the Hobbycraft Sea Fury plus extra's so feel comfortable that one way or the other I will have my Tempest V!

Rgds Brent

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Mr. Alfred Riedel of MPM participated in the Tempest thread on that Czech modelling forum. He was asked directly when the kit would be available and answered that it would be "March/April + - ". Hopefully that will be more "-" than "+".

Just wondering, has anyone seen any recent news about the release date...?

Now a 1:24 Typhoon,... :) I have a couple of the 1:24 Trumpeter kits (G-6, K-4), and look forward to building them one day. (I started a 1:24 Rufe a couple years back, but have still not finished it,... yet.)

Ahhhh yes ... Trumpy build quite good 1/24 kits :) ... I have a Mk.1 Hurricane in the works (Blame the airfix Mossie for getting me started in THIS scale!!!) ... kit comes complete with a little bit of PE too - just like Dragon!! ... Had to ditch the Airfix (Fix being the operative part of that name!) Mk.1 Spitfire though ... twas a mess costing too much to ... er ... fix!! ;)

Ahhhh yes ... Trumpy build quite good 1/24 kits :) ... I have a Mk.1 Hurricane in the works (Blame the airfix Mossie for getting me started in THIS scale!!!) ... kit comes complete with a little bit of PE too - just like Dragon!! ... Had to ditch the Airfix (Fix being the operative part of that name!) Mk.1 Spitfire though ... twas a mess costing too much to ... er ... fix!! ;)

I think the "in progress" Trumpy Typhoon we saw pics of a couple of years ago will be 1/24. Just a feeling...based on the way the parts looked. Too crisp and too detailed for 1/32.

Bryan ...

You shall have to show me this post/link whichever ... "in progress"? ... what's in progress? Who, where, what, how, why??

Rog :)

I think the "in progress" Trumpy Typhoon we saw pics of a couple of years ago will be 1/24. Just a feeling...based on the way the parts looked. Too crisp and too detailed for 1/32.

Mr. Song (then with Trumpeter) showed some front fuse/engine blowups/3D CAD pics that were pretty incredible.

Not a peep since, and that was a few years back....................so take it for what its worth

As you wished..... :)

http://forum.largescaleplanes.com/index.php?showtopic=29109&page=2&hl=typhoon&do=findComment&comment=253893

As other Brian said, was a while back. It looks pretty far along so I think it might happen eventually....but who knows when.

Bryan ...

You shall have to show me this post/link whichever ... "in progress"? ... what's in progress? Who, where, what, how, why??

Rog :)

As you wished..... :)

http://forum.largescaleplanes.com/index.php?showtopic=29109&page=2&hl=typhoon&do=findComment&comment=253893

As other Brian said, was a while back. It looks pretty far along so I think it might happen eventually....but who knows when.

Gosh that detail was something! :o ... and on a mock up too! ... pity to see it mothballed - if it was?! :(