The Strafer has landed

geedubelyer

Stop it!!!!!

I've got the Crusader sitting staring at me plus its sitting on a Trumpy F/A18-E and an F!

That doesn't include the stash!

Besides I know that a certain bloke from Omahaha (Brian) has got his drawers severely twisted waiting on his to arrive.

I'll watch him do his usual masterpiece job so I can pinch his ideas in the future!!!!

:evil_laugh:

Guest Nigelr32

Thanks for posting this. I think I'll wait for the H model?? By the time I finish my resin engines for the J and then the B-17 and Lancaster, the h should be ready??

For anyone interested in this kit and AM for it, see my thread on LSP Discussion here... http://forum.largescaleplanes.com/index.php?showtopic=41887

I will also start a build thread soon, once I start building the thing!!

Edited by Nigelr32

OH YEAH!!!

My and my avatar have been WAITING for this one........still however not at SB.com yet, so Ive got a bit more waiting to do it seems.................but considering 12/15 was the date all have been talking about this one landing, I might not even have to wait beyond today!

I am pretty sure it will be a masterpiece, Brian.

I am gonna pass on this, I have my glass nose (my favorite) and I know that I will never manage to build more than one. Originally I wanted to get all three but the reason prevailed :hmmm:. And of course, I have set the money aside for my precious, the B-17 (and do not want mention the P-61). But I will watch yours with pleasure.

Best to all

Jozef

Sprue Bros. had it under NEW ARRIVALS But you check it and this is what you get.

HKM01E02-1.jpg clear1x1.gif clear1x1.gif clear1x1.gif clear1x1.gif COMING SOON!!! HKM01E02 1:32 HK Models B-25J Mitchell Strrafer

MSRP $170.00

Our Price: $166.99

Savings: $3.01 (Out of Stock)btn_addtocart_small.gif

Looks liike Gordons coming out with guns blazing on this one:

"1:32 HK Models B-25 Strafer Update

To answer a popular question - the 1:32 HK Models B-25J Strafer model kit is enroute to us. A realistic ETA is late December 2012/early January 2013. There is no need to pre-order as we have plenty on order for everyone. Keep your money in your wallet until kit arrives and is ready to ship. We will continue to have the most affordable price; the most reasonable shipping cost along with our legendary service. Don't let another importer tell you that you will miss out on this kit if you do not pre-order it from them."

Ive got NO problems waiting for SB.com, since I wont be starting this beauty for a while as my DH-2 needs completion still, and Id MUCH rather wait for Godon and crew, with their exceptional service and exploratory shipping.

I have a feeling I know what other "importer" hes refering to, and have no issues with them either if its who I think it is, but I cant deny, SB.com's customer service, shipping and competitive prices cant be beat with a stick

Sprue Bros. had it under NEW ARRIVALS But you check it and this is what you get.

HKM01E02-1.jpg clear1x1.gif clear1x1.gif clear1x1.gif clear1x1.gif COMING SOON!!! HKM01E02 1:32 HK Models B-25J Mitchell Strrafer

MSRP $170.00

Our Price: $166.99

Savings: $3.01 (Out of Stock)btn_addtocart_small.gif

By listing it, even though it's out of stock, you can click a link to get an email notification when they do come in.

Edited by Dave Williams

By listing it, even though it's out of stock, you can click a link to get an email notification when they do come in.

Very true. However.................just like putting an e-mail notification when Harald's prop sets come in, the notification itself, is usually/normally quite late, and if supply isnt up to demand you are SOL just like the prop sets.

In this case, it looks like Gordon may have ordered enough to go round; and in any case, its a high enough dollar item I dont think they will get snapped up quite as fast as Harald's prop sets did/do