32nd Mosquito?

Saber

5 years ago, who'd have thought we would have fantastic kits of Sopwith Triplanes, Heinkel 219s and Fairey Swordfish! quite apart from all the dozens and dozens of other subjects. I'd have thought a Mosquito would be high on some manufacturers lists.... I can't wait! Or for a Whirlwind, a Typhoon, a Camel, a Me 410, a P6E, and goodness only knows what else!

Tim

I have to concour bro-ham!

Its one thing to have some insider knowledge and then SHARE it, but its a wholly different situation to pop into a thread with a bomb like that and have 0 proof.

Got the REAL deal low down with some pics and/or proof and willing to share? Cool. were all 4 it.

Cant share your insider knowledge? Keep it to yourself then please.

IMHO in this instance, there is no difference between someone who actually has proof and some who claims to have proof.

JMHO

I really hope one does come out, as I would prefer a 32nd scale Mossie over a 24th scale one, although it is still tempting!

Ive settled now.................

And yes, I agree with you on that point. Ive got two Revell Mossies in the stash, with two Paragon complete kits waiting. I just havnt had the gumption to start one of them yet. Still might wait for a new tool version though