1/20 Fujimi Williams FW14b

composite guru

• 2 weeks later...

Looks super ! So it's "Red 5" Nigella Mansell's car then. They reckon it was the most highly technical car of all time what with the electronic suspension etc. designed by Adrian Newey of course. I've met him a few times ... He's quite a decent pedaller in his own right. He was in the next door garage to us at the Nurburgring 24h one year (and on the other side we had the Audi Abt team). He also was at Dubai for the 24h race another year that we were there. A very quiet, nice guy.

G.

Looks super ! So it's "Red 5" Nigella Mansell's car then. They reckon it was the most highly technical car of all time what with the electronic suspension etc. designed by Adrian Newey of course. I've met him a few times ... He's quite a decent pedaller in his own right. He was in the next door garage to us at the Nurburgring 24h one year (and on the other side we had the Audi Abt team). He also was at Dubai for the 24h race another year that we were there. A very quiet, nice guy.

G.

Yep, if it was any it was going to be Mansell's.

Adrian is a very approachable bloke and nice with it. We have made little bits for his race cars in the past which was been quite fun. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I like MODEL's. Planes, cars ships, in real life , I love racing, as long as its not in circles. This is very well done. Any close ups of the engine ?.............Harv

I like MODEL's. Planes, cars ships, in real life , I love racing, as long as its not in circles. This is very well done. Any close ups of the engine ?.............Harv

Thanks for the comments.

As for the close ups, I do have some earlier in the thread but will take some more when the pipe work is all joined up and painted blue.