Revell "Uhu" arrived!

ChuckT

Guest Nigelr32

Was I not to mention price?

Confused,

D.B.

No worries D.B. I was merely commenting that I live in rip off britain. That kit is £50 here in britain, around $80 I reckon. Then on top of that you would have to pay the P+P which would make it about $90-$95.

What sickens me is that is made by Revell of Germany, part of the European UNION. How can it possibly cost less to buy 5000 miles away!!!

That's my rant overwith... just don't get me started on fuel prices or income tax......

Anyway, I hope you enjoy your new purchase. With the money you saved, you can buy some nice AM, which will be cheaper there than here!!!Arrrrrgggghhh

Guest Nigelr32

Erm - Nige - Wonderland - £35.99 :)

Iain

That's still more expensive than the US!! And they get WNW kits without paying her majesty around 30% duty!! Arrrggghhhh :deadhorse:

Then please delete the "Nazi" reference Kev...

This is the problem, it's off topic and inflammatory. Tony is perfectly entitled to his opinion, but I don't need to see it here.

S

I'll second that.

Then please delete the "Nazi" reference Kev...

This is the problem, it's off topic and inflammatory. Tony is perfectly entitled to his opinion, but I don't need to see it here.

S

Agreed, I hid both. No need for the thread to head in that direction, I've seen to many threads degrade starting just like this.

Let's keep it on topic pls

Ron

Even though I see there are much lower prices (and much higher mid you) to be had for this kit, I'm happy! Great deal for a kit of this complexity and size from Revell Germany.

Let's hope they have more large scale kits in the works (like a 32 scale Do 17, Ju 88G, bf 110G...)

• 2 weeks later...