Kanonenvogel Stuka--Finished!

Uncarina

Wow, nice paint job, I love the subtle variations in tone.

Thank you very much! I heavily preshaded with black, but I'm not sure how it will end up with the winter coat.

Cheers,  Tom

Loops amazingly like my own Stuka I did a couple years back. If I can find a link I'll post it for comparison.

That would be great--I am curious to see how this will end up after the winter coat, but I know that Tom Cleaver did a spatless build with this kit and left it in RLM 70 and 71.

Cheers,  Tom

Lovely! It should look a treat with the winter camouflage applied - love winter camouflage! One of the things that's always attracted me to Eastern Front subjects, both Axis and Soviet.

Regards,

Jason

Jason,

Thanks, I appreciate it! My plan is to use enamels over the acrylic clearcoat, so I will have room to correct if necessary.

Cheers,  Tom

• 2 weeks later...

That's a great paint job, Tom! It's almost a shame to cover it up again.

Kev

Kevin,

Thank you! In a way, this will be two builds, and after I add a few of the last add-ons I will take a few more photos before changing the look.

Cheers, Tom

Excellent paint job! See, this is where I'd chicken-out and decide not to do the winter overpaint. But I hope you do the winter scheme.

Regards,

Jason

Jason, thanks very much! Taking photos at this late stage will allow me an alternate RFI if necessary, but I hope that won't be the case. I really want to do something different with this build.

Cheers, Tom

Edited by Uncarina