32SIG Stand - Telford '12

Iain

Hi all,

Managed to get all my pix uploaded - more batches later in the week when I have more time.

In mean-time - this was our stand - all 24' of 1:32 aviation - and a few faces you may recognise:

TEL1.jpg

IMG_5987.JPG

IMG_5988.JPG

IMG_6005.JPG

IMG_6152.JPG

IMG_6019.JPG

IMG_7850.JPG

IMG_7853.JPG

IMG_7854.JPG

IMG_7855.JPG

Iain

Edited by 32SIG

Guest Peterpools

Iain

The display looked fantastic and what a awesome collection of 32nd aircraft. Looking forward to the next set of images.

Thanks for posting

Peter

You know since we have look at those ugly mugs...than how about some names to go with them....lol just kidding!!

Nice display my friend. Some awesome models are on there.

Now, how about this.....have you guys consider doing a display stand like the one above at the US Nats? It can be LSP site/group display stand and will give opportunity to get together and meet up with individuals from here. I think it will be cool way to support our scale at a largest model show in the nation. Just a big scale display stant...it can happen... :hmmm:

Just food for the though. :closedeyes:

OK - these are the one's I know - besides Jeroen's photo of Jerry and Royboy above :)

Royboy looking very studious!:

IMG_6152.JPG

Derek B and Roy Noras:

IMG_7850.JPG

Left to right: Andreas of XS-Models, Bob (elric) of Spitfire fame, Derek B and Roy Noras:

IMG_7853.JPG

Nicholas Bavington (IPMS Milton Keynes) looking in, Phartycr0c in grey T-Shirt, Nigel32 in check shirt - comparing notes on the B-25 with yours truly and Roy:

tn_TelfordSMW2012117.jpg

Been a very busy week work-wise - so way behind curve on other photos, UHU etc - please bear with me!

Iain

Guest Nigelr32

OK - these are the one's I know - besides Jeroen's photo of Jerry and Royboy above :)

Nicholas Bavington (IPMS Milton Keynes) looking in, Phartycr0c in grey T-Shirt, Nigel32 in check shirt - comparing notes on the B-25 with yours truly and Roy:

tn_TelfordSMW2012117.jpg

Been a very busy week work-wise - so way behind curve on other photos, UHU etc - please bear with me!

Iain

OMG I knew I was getting thin on top, but I look like Harry Hill, Heston Blumenthal or Brett Green there!!! Oh those B-25 sprues!!!!! Pure magic of the injection moulding variety.