Silver Wings Planned Releases for 2013/2014/2015

Silver Wings

If I had to pick a favorite of mne that might be in the SWs "wheel house" of planes they might produce, that are not seen in 32nd yet, I come up with something that I have been tempted in, in 48th as in the CA kit, but would make a LOVELY kit in 1/32nd.............

TONS of options for not only military versions, but a LOT of pretty civi schemes as well:

b5e8e2ae483b709cdd7913d0e61fbd15.jpg

Yes, a Goose would be great in a display, between a Catalina and a Walrus. :)

However, it may not really be in the Silver Wings kind of aircraft (who knows?). But what about HPH? It's in the same range of some of their last flying boat kits.

Edited by Zero77

I realize that I am only one person,and possible the only one who wants these, but when you published your first list of 2013-2014 possible releases, you listed two planes I'd really like:

10) 1:32 Fiat CR.20
11) 1:32 Heinkel He-112

Any idea if they will be produced within the next two to three years?

Thank you,

Stephen

I realize that I am only one person,and possible the only one who wants these, but when you published your first list of 2013-2014 possible releases, you listed two planes I'd really like:

10) 1:32 Fiat CR.20

11) 1:32 Heinkel He-112

Any idea if they will be produced within the next two to three years?

Thank you,

Stephen

I think you may have answered your own question there.

Special Hobby offer the He100D.

Stephen is not the only one to like the Fiat CR-20 or the He 112, but we may be pretty far out on the end of the distribution. I would put a Martin B-10B and some of the 30's airliners in 1/32 out there with these, but "don't say that like it's a bad thing".

For now, I'm just really happy to see mention of a PZL P.11c on the way. I really hope that his big brother the PZL P.23 will follow. Silver Wings deserves some big thanks for all of their wonderful releases. I know that they have done their part to empty my wallet.

Tnarg

The CR.20 would perfectly fit our Italian series... so next year - why not.

Not just Italian CR.20's, but Paraguay in the Gran Chaco War, Lithuania, Poland, Austria and Hungary for some interesting colors.

Tnarg