Silver Wings Planned Releases for 2013/2014/2015

Silver Wings

The kickstarter discussion was about funding our first injected plastic model kit. That's all. There are no other doubts :)

We've invested our time and money in a professional CAD project (OS2U Kingfisher), have had the production costs calculated and now we're considering various ways of investing.

The kickstarter discussion was about funding our first injected plastic model kit. That's all. There are no other doubts :)

We've invested our time and money in a professional CAD project (OS2U Kingfisher), have had the production costs calculated and now we're considering various ways of investing.

I am very interested in a Kingfisher kit. Yellow wings, floats and Neutrality Patrol markings make that one high on the list of beautiful and colorful planes. Those that like them more subdued in marking would also appreciate this kit. I could wish for something too big and want a 1/32 Gato/Balao submarine (the Tang) to rescue all those naval aviators, but that's probably best left to 1/72 scale.

Tnarg

Edited by Tnarg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'd love a Reggiane 2000 ;) any in-progress pics to show us?

That would be awesome next to the Kate and Val :)

The Re 2000 will be awesome, but all things happen in their own time. Even large companies only release a few kits per year so if Silverwings gets one or two released then I am more than happy

I like more esoteric planes

I hope to see a swedish FFVS J22, a Curtiss Wright CW 21, a VL Myrsky,a Vultee P66 Vangard or a french/Dutch Koolhoven FK58 and I have some more other idea

Regards Topper71

I'd love to see a well made Brewster Buffalo.

The Bf108 taifun would be great too (but probably will be made in plastic in the near future)

and dare I say Fairey Battle?

A Fairey Battle or a Barracuda would be great !

But what do you have against the Special Hobby Buffalo's? They are very nice models, well done, with nice details, a lot of variants available (or at least there WAS a lot of variants as they become OOP one after another) for a handful of bucks.

I doubt a Silver Wings Buffalo would sell well, as there is already many injected plastic on the market, for about 1/3 of the price of a resin kit.