Silver Wings Planned Releases for 2013/2014/2015

Silver Wings

The Silver Wings team is dedicated to producing high-quality model kitsets of aircraft that our customers want to build.  To that end, we are continuing to work through your "wish list" in 2014.  As such, we are pleased to announce our 2014 release plan:

1/32 Boeing Stearman PT-13D/N2S-2

1/32 Fokker D.XXI

1/32 Curtiss P6E Hawk

1/32 Yak 9

1/32 Reggiane 2000 Falco

As a Polish company, we really would love to release a PZL P.11.  We are continuing our efforts to create a suitable model of this iconic Polish fighter in 1/32 scale and we hope that we will be able to add this to our 2014 release schedule.

To further "whet your appetite", we are pleased to announce our future release list as well.  These are the remaining items from the "wish list" our friends and customers have told us you would like to see.  They are (in no particular order):

1:32 Lavochkin La-5

1:48 Northrop A17A

1:32 Heinkel He-112

1:32 Gloster Gauntlet

1:32 Aichi D3A Val

1:32 Nakajima B5N Kate

1:32 Curtiss Falcon

Additionally, please note that starting with the Stearman we have changed our decals producer in an effort to provide even better quality for our customers.

The

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

:bow: :clap2: :bow: :clap2: :bow: :clap2:

Stephen

Artful69, I'm far from giving any specific date for these two...

Apologies!! ... I know you must be very preoccupied with current planning and production and I wasn't really chasing anything specific off you ... just curious as to where, in your future vision, these might end up being ... I guess with current 2014 plans these are out of the question for sure ... 

Rog;

... Does Stephen know about the Val and Kate?? We know how much he wants these two ...

I would have thought so ... He was the 1st person that most of us thought of when the quoted list was proposed!! ...

Er ... I guess not though!! ...

The

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

:bow: :clap2: :bow: :clap2: :bow: :clap2:

Stephen

lol ... sleeping better at night now Stephen?? ;) ;) ;)

Rog :)

Apologies!! ... I know you must be very preoccupied with current planning and production and I wasn't really chasing anything specific off you ... just curious as to where, in your future vision, these might end up being ... I guess with current 2014 plans these are out of the question for sure ... 

I would have thought so ... He was the 1st person that most of us thought of when the quoted list was proposed!! ...

Er ... I guess not though!! ...

lol ... sleeping better at night now Stephen?? ;) ;) ;)

Rog :)

Rog,

I am now sleeping like a baby, dreaming of Vals and Kates circling over my head dropping bombs and launching torpedoes at all the gremlins that invade my sleep and awaken me in the middle of the night. At my age I get up three to four times a night anyway.

That is one of the perks(?) of getting older.

I really appreciate you and your company. You and WNW remind me of the old kit companies of the late 1930's and early '40's who made wood kits of airplanes. They were small firms and were quite personable, too. The owners of the flying model companies would bring their models and some of their staff to flying model meets and participate with their customers back then.  It was fun, not just an impersonal corporation run by guys who got their MBA degrees and who are under pressure to keep their large companies afloat and making a profit. Still, Revell/Germany has recently been making efforts to accommodate the 1/32 guys with their twin engine German bombers series. I'll bet Hasegawa was operating free and easy back 50 years ago when they were bringing out all those fine 1/32 kits of American aircraft of the 1920-1930's. Now? well, Hasegawa may have gotten over their love affair with German aircraft with their recent 1/32 kits of Japanese WW2 aircraft. Hopefully there will be more.

We  shall see.

But, in any event, I and I am sure many other modelers really appreciate what you are doing for us. Please keep up your good work.

Stephen

Guest Peterpools

Guys

I just counting the days until the Curtiss P-6E Hawk is released, as I have already pre-ordered the kit.

Peter :popcorn:

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Accordingly, Silver Wings is pleased to announce our next 12 planned releases for 2013/2014:

1) 1:32 Polikarpov I-153 Chaika (January/February 2013)

2) 1:32 Bristol Bulldog (February/March 2013)

3) 1:32 Hawker Demon

4) 1:32 Vought OS2U Kingfisher

5) 1:32 Fiat G.50

6) 1:32 Boeing Stearman

7) 1:32 PZL P.11

8) 1:32 Fokker DXXI

9) 1:32 Yak 9

10) 1:32 Lavotchkin La5

11) 1:32 Fiat CR.20

12) 1:32 Heinkel He-112

Sincerely,

The Silver Wings Team