Silver Wings Planned Releases for 2013/2014/2015

Silver Wings

Due to various conditions we have updated our list of future releases.

1) 1:32 Polikarpov I-153 Chaika - available now!
2) 1:32 Bristol Bulldog - 90% ready
3) 1:32 Hawker Demon - 60% ready
4) 1:32 Fairey Flycatcher floatplane version - 60% ready
5) 1:72 British prototype flying boat (?) - 90% ready
6) 1:32 Vought OS2U Kingfisher - in progress
7) 1:32 Yak 9
8) Re2000 Falco - in progress
9) 1:32 Boeing Stearman
10) 1:32 PZL P.11 - in progress
11) 1:32 La 5
12) 1:32 Fokker DXXI

Great to see some interesting new ones on the list. I like the addition of the floatplane Flycatcher and the Re2000 (Hungarian and Swedish, hopefully). That T-6 really should gain some interest.

If you need any photos of racing T-6's at Reno Air Races, I have some from a few years back; both there and at the Santa Rosa, CA airshows. Just in case you wanted to do some air racers as well as the historical planes...

Tnarg

I have quite a few photos of the AT-6 and SNJ versions in racing plane livery, so I probably need to send you a disk. Can you PM me or email me your physical address? Some of them have very beautiful colors as well as nose art.

Thanks,

Tnarg

Guest Peterpools

Texan, Kingfisher and Stearman are on my to buy list from the start. Sure hope the order of the exact order the kits will be released.

hi all

Simon of Silver Wings and KH don't want to be doing the same kits.

we try to work together.

in this working together the Curtis P6E project is now completely in Simons hands.

we will announce our side of trade at end of April with pix of test shots :innocent:

Glen

Looking forward to the Bristol Bulldog! No work in progress pictures?

Will get a Kingfisher and a bunch of Re2000's as well!

Glen, that's a very interesting avatar you got. Looking forward to your test shot pix :)

I would like to thank Glen from Panda Hobby for being a partner, not a competitor in the business - it's very rare attitude and we all appreciate that in Silver Wings. Glen's company is going to release another great bird soon, so we keep our fingers crossed for his success.

So in the end I can say we're going to release the P6E after the Bulldog which is almost finished.

In April we'll present CAD projects of the OS2U floatplane version and some Bulldog pictures/drawings as well.

Also the Demon is pretty advanced yet and some "in progress" photos will be shown.

Simon