ZM news from Telford

Kagemusha

Guest Nigelr32

Were you there Andy?? I wish I'd bumped into you!! I spent some time with Iain on the 32ndSIG stand.

ZM News from Nigel's house.... A-1J, PE set, US weapons set and TA-152 now in the stash !! Lucky me!!! (All donations to this months mortgage payment will be gratefully recieved)

Edited by Nigelr32

Yeah, after about 2 3/4 hours sleep, with not much more the few days preceding. Felt like an overheated zombie most of the day, not good.

Went by the 32 SIG stand, but the only person there was Ollie Holmes.

Got a set of the Ta 152 and Shinden figures, £42 each, but you get eight superb figures, which is a bargain, also got the Skyraider metal u/c and the Air Force runway base - I did pre-order the carrier base also, but for whatever reason they didn't bring any, so they're going to post me one, but by way of compensation I received a Christmas bauble type gift, which I'll pass on to my Great Niece, but the company and the people involved in ZM ooze class. Went to the meet the maker ZM talk and got a free T-shirt, as well as some hints at future releases... :coolio:

Edited by Kagemusha

Were you there Andy?? I wish I'd bumped into you!! I spent some time with Iain on the 32ndSIG stand.

ZM News from Nigel's house.... A-1J, PE set, US weapons set and TA-152 now in the stash !! Lucky me!!! (All donations to this months mortgage payment will be gratefully recieved)

You had a choice, You could have left your wallet on a short chain! mind you I thought i was really restrained....only grabbing a new lynx and a set of superb quality ZM skyraider blokes!

Nice to meet you BTW

Well they are going to continue releasing twins, subjects coming from Japan, USA, and Britain... oh, and a German... :whistle:

Ooooh... so perhaps a Nick, a Mossie, and maybe even an Me 110G (or even a 210)? That would be very cool!

So what's with the hinting ?

Did you guys have to swear an oath of secrecy ?

It's not nice to tease people. <_<

In the talk there was hinting, nothing spelt out, no having to swear an oath of secrecy, I do know two of their forthcoming releases, but this required some detective work and knowledge. Profuse apologies for starting this thread, I'll stick to discussing the works of Strindberg from now on.

Edited by Kagemusha

In the talk there was hinting, nothing spelt out, no having to swear an oath of secrecy, I do know two of their forthcoming releases, but this required some detective work and knowledge. Profuse apologies for starting this thread, I'll stick to discussing the works of Strindberg from now on.

Bah. It's all good. It's fun figuring out all of this stuff... :hmmm: