Sign in to follow this  
spindrift007

Pro Modeler 1/32 Heinkel He 111P-1

Have wanted to make the He 111 in 1/32 but was put off by the only option of the green splinter camo. I have been waiting for Revell to bring out an H version (I hope) for sme time.

I Have just spotted the Pro Modeler re boxing which shows a North African sand colour F7+HA on the box.

I thought this aircraft was an H-6 with different engine nacelles. Does anyone know if an H can be made from this kit, does the kit include H nacelles, of is the difference to small to see.

hi..all i bought the pro modeler ....dessert version. only thing i,m disappointed in that for the scale ..there,s no engines . whats up with that??? :shrug:.. what are the engines ???...are they db-605 ..like the mess..bf-109,s . cuzz i have two hassagawa engines . that i think would work ...any thoughts on this.? thanks. :unsure:

Not seen the decals made by AM in 1/32, but would the P-2 be do able from the Revell kit in a night scheme of KG55?

Yup!

AIMS do the KG55 badges on their He111P sheet - fuselage crosses and aircraft code letter done from scratch.

re2005604.JPG

re2005603.JPG

Build thread linky...

Iain

Edited by 32SIG

So did the P-1 fly in North African markings? I too was waiting to do a desert scheme only to see this thread (sigh) after buying the ProModeller kit. I realize the H is coming but ...