1/32 Mig-3 Trumpeter

Takezo

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Peterpools

Takezo

Welcome aboard and enjoy the forum :post1:

Your English is just fine and your work speaks for itself. Terrific progress on the Mig and Aces on the front office.

Keep 'em coming

Peter :popcorn:

Wow, how'd this slip past me un-noticed.

I love this aircraft and what a terrific start to the build - the PE work is just excellent. I too would like to know what colour you used for the interior and also what overall scheme you've planned for it.

Oh, and by the way Takezo, your English is perfectly understandable - welcome to the forum.

Grant.

Hi all,

here are some new pictures of my Mig-3.

As was my habit, I use as a primer TS30. I know that the wings and aft fuselage are made of wood, but it will not affect the final rendering. Only Karman be frayed with a pencil fiberglass.

I do not have specific Akan paint so I relied on the chart found on the site Massimo Tessitori. I hope that my LCD monitor was properly calibrated! My AMT-7 seems a little too blue in my pictures but in the end, my matt varnish tends to whiten my colors, it should be well in the end.

The camouflage is painted freehand with an airbrush Harder & Steenbeck Evolution.

Cheers,

Ludovic

Mig_3_10.jpg

Mig_3_11.jpg

Mig_3_12.jpg

Mig_3_13.jpg

Mig_3_14.jpg

Mig_3_15.jpg

Mig_3_16.jpg

Mig_3_17.jpg

Mig_3_18.jpg

I too would like to know what colour you used for the interior

I used a mix of Tamiya XF23 and Gunze H25...

Wow, very impressive paint job ! This cockpit looks great, and i especially like the leather effect. (i never manage to get such an effect that satisfy me).

And the following build and painting is as good as the cockpit, i really love it... (and the Mig-3 is one of my favourite ww2 fighters)

Tu fais honneur à la communauté des "french modellers" camarade !

J'attends la suite avec impatience !

Edited by Zero77

Guest Nigelr32

That is a lovely build and beautiful paint job there.

I asked the question earlier, and can't see a response.. what colour paint is the cockpit please??