1/32 Sepecat Jaguar

Royboy

I'll second, third and fourth you on the need for a Jaguar GR.1-4 and T.2 in 1/32nd scale, I'd also love to see an F-84F Thunderstreak as well and, please, pretty please with cherries and knobs on, a Folland Gnat!

That Jag kit looks to have some great detail in it, but It would be interesting to see what they could do with the bigger scale. Why stop at 1/32 better yet to have the Cat done in 1/24. Having worked on these great jets for 6.5 years I would definitely invest in a couple of the larger scale kits.

Welcome to the forum!

I think a 1/24 model would be VERY hopeful, however, I'd settle for a nice 1/32 to start with!

Hope you enjoy your stay here, JAGS forever!!!

Roy.

I agree with the notion of needing a Jag...............but Im just not convinced (no offense to those who build and love it........ahhhemmm.......PHIL!) that 1/24th is atm popular enough to push them over the needed "selling point" hump.

I think a lot of people seem to feel like I do about it, that they love large scale and will build 1/24th (as I am currently) but would do so if no 1/32nd kit was available.

I seem to have become a bit scale-centric and have finally come to the conclusion that unless it a build like I am on currently (ceiling queen with no intention of accuracy or entering contests) I will likely forever be building in 1/32nd.g

I agree with the notion of needing a Jag...............but Im just not convinced (no offense to those who build and love it........ahhhemmm.......PHIL!) that 1/24th is atm popular enough to push them over the needed "selling point" hump.

No offence taken.

is8.jpg

I actually agree that flamethrowers are best built in 1/32.

My current Crusader fuse is 20" long for goodness sake!

BUT, I do like WW2 fighters in 1/24.

You should try a Trumpy 1/24 Hurricane sometime mate.

Mmmmmmm! as Homer would say.

:fight: