Wolfpack Design 1/24 Sea Harrier FA.2 conversion in the works

Kagemusha

That would be intresting , no did respect to Heritage , but some of their earlier Harrier bits were a touch on the crude side,

(I bought a job lot of 2 1/2 Airfix HR1s along with a massive collection of Heritage bits), Wolfpack in my experence are great casters , excellent quality, so it they are venturing into 24th scale , I'll be in for one of their sets !

I too noticed the ad in the Magazine, but alas, no mention of it on their website.

The thought had occured, that as it said, "Limited Release" on the advert, and at the bottom of the ad it says please visit us at Scale model world, that it may be a show special.

I hope not!!

Mike

I too noticed the ad in the Magazine, but alas, no mention of it on their website.

The thought had occured, that as it said, "Limited Release" on the advert, and at the bottom of the ad it says please visit us at Scale model world, that it may be a show special.

I hope not!!

Mike

I doubt it, they had a similar advert regarding the Indian Su-30 being limited etc., it's now there on the website for anyone to buy.