TELFORD! Another year done...

richdlc

I will be there as usual. I will have no stand, but I usually tend to hang around the MDC stand and, like I do every year, I will spend some time at the 32SIG too. If anyone needs me to bring anything, please PM me - I may "arrange" some kind of "show discount". ;-)

See you all there!

Radu

I have heard that the car park can fill up quickly - If i aim to get there at 10:00 do you reckon it will be full up? And if so is there any other parking close by?

Thanks,

Nick

Edited by Nick32

Hello,

I'd like to let you know that Kagero won't be present at the show, but you should be able to find our titles inc. the new releases at Casemate UK booth.

Please visit them and check what they have for you!

Best regards,

Maciej

Ok thanks Rich - Can you reccomend somewhere close by to park?

I dont want to get there stupidly early if i cant get in until 10:00.

Hi - well last year I stayed at the Days Inn Hotel (off Junction 4 of the M54) - it's a 5 minute walk from the International Centre

Days Inn Hotel Telford Ironbridge

Welcome Break Service Area J4 M54 Priorslee Road S, Shropshire 11 8

01952 238400

if you search for it on google maps you can see it's quite near. It might be possible to park in their car park all day but don't quote me on that...

I'm going on Sunday now, hopefully it will be a little less crowded than Saturday....

I have a list of things i want and i'm going to stick to it.. probably.. :innocent:

Hopefully i will catch up with some of you guys and say hi, it would be nice to have a chat face to face with someone about model building - sometimes i feel a bit isolated from it all.

OK, the storm was bad for the NYC area but not for me so....

I did get ahold of Roland/supermario and he has to be on call this weekend and so regretably cannot attend. He says he will get back to modeling now that the winter is here and the rock climbing is over.

J