TELFORD! Another year done...

richdlc

Right, i'm definatly going on Saturday, this is me (the tall one... :lol: )

DSC_3389.jpg

I shall most probably be wandering around in a daze and spending far too much money. If you see me say hi, it would be nice to hook up with some guys from the forum for a chat.

Nick

I'm over there as well! staying at the park inn a little further in town.

I'll drop by the 32nd SIG stand as well, but I'm found in the international section, the Belgian AMAY guys that's where my stuff is located, We'll be wearing the red shirts.

Geedub, looking forward to another chat my friend, this time beers on me!!!

Cheers

Fred

Traffic Warning:

Roadworks - Bridge Repairs

The M54 westbound will be closed between junctions J2 and J3 due to bridge repairs, from 8 pm on 10 November 2012 to 10 am on 11 November 2012. This is the main route from the M6 to Telford and diversions will be in operation.

For those travelling to the show on Sunday morning please allow extra time for your journey.

Further details are available here http://www.trafficen...uptions.aspx#ds

Iain

I always go cross country anyway!

From here I cut across to Worcester - then up to Telford directly via some rather nice roads (would be good on a bike!).

Route goes:

M5 J6

A449 - Kidderminster

A442 - Bridgenorth

A442 - Telford

Saves a lot of miles over going M5 - M6 - M54 and brings you into Telford on the right side for the exhibition centre too!

Iain

If the weather is nice, and i dont plan to buy much, i might fire the bike up and go via Worcester, Kidderminster, Bridgenorth.

Quite often nip up to the Quatt cafe just outside Bridgenorth when i fancy a run out on the bike.

Either way, i'm looking forward to it, and to meeting some of you.

Nick

I'd love to break out one of the bikes for the trip - but all off the road at present :(

And there's no way I'd get everything for the stand on a bike - borrowing my wife's Landrover Discovery for the weekend - and that will be full to the gunwhales!!!

See you there!

Iain

I thought I was going but I've had to cancel again this year! Shame, I'd planned on bringing my two Airfix lynx models to display with the real one that's appearing there. Ah well, such is life. I hope you all have a really great time, no, honestly, I'm not even slightly jealous, I've got this skin condition that just makes me look green!