1/32nd scale ID Models Boeing B-29 - FINISHED

tomprobert

Argh! Just got bit by the Britmodeller malware warning nonsense. Tom, you must be linking some of your content from there. I really feel for Mike with this issue; we've had it here before, and it's a right PITA.

Anyway, terrific work as always Tom! Looking forward to seeing you fix those wing root gaps.

Kev

Argh! Just got bit by the Britmodeller malware warning nonsense. Tom, you must be linking some of your content from there. I really feel for Mike with this issue; we've had it here before, and it's a right PITA.

Anyway, terrific work as always Tom! Looking forward to seeing you fix those wing root gaps.

Kev

Sorry Kev - yes I did copy it over from BM.

Mods - Please feel free to delete if needed - I can always re-do it at some point.

Tom

Sorry Kev - yes I did copy it over from BM.

Mods - Please feel free to delete if needed - I can always re-do it at some point.

Tom

No need Tom, it's all good. I only got it the once, and how it affects you is dependent on the browser you use. Some folks won't cop it at all.

Kev

As it happens, I just had a look at the code in your post Tom, and the only thing linking from Britmodeller was the smiley icon, so I replaced it with the same one from LSP, and all should be fine now.

Kev

It might be worth checking the man hammering his head too as I'm still getting the malware warning here...

Sorry about this!

It might be worth checking the man hammering his head too as I'm still getting the malware warning here...

Sorry about this!

Ah, I missed that one Tom, thanks. Unfortunately we don't have that emoticon in our set, so I just removed it. I hope that's OK.

Kev

Ah, I missed that one Tom, thanks. Unfortunately we don't have that emoticon in our set, so I just removed it. I hope that's OK.

Kev

No worries - I'll make sure I write separate posts for this site in the future - or at least whilst BM has its current issues.

Tom

Awesome!

Really great work here Tom.........................I have to say, you make it look SO easy, it give me confidence to maybe try my own vac at some point. :D

Only problem for me is there are so many new injection kits in 32nd coming out I dont know what to do with myself.

Cracking job regardless!

No worries - I'll make sure I write separate posts for this site in the future - or at least whilst BM has its current issues.

Tom

You can still copy/paste Tom, but just replace the emoticons with ones from here, and it should be fine. It should still save you a lot of typing!

Kev

Awesome!

Really great work here Tom.........................I have to say, you make it look SO easy, it give me confidence to maybe try my own vac at some point. :D

Only problem for me is there are so many new injection kits in 32nd coming out I dont know what to do with myself.

Cracking job regardless!

Many thanks Brian,

To be honest it is easy... all you have to do is be willing to experiment. What you see if the finished fruit of my labours, but if you could see the bin...

I thoroughly enjoy the challenge of kits like this and I've got a lot of vacs under my belt, but it is still, and always will be a learning curve. I would say give a vacform a try and you will not regret it. You may swear and curse a lot, but it'll improve your modelling skills no end!

And regarding new releases in 1/32nd...

I battled with Combat's 1/32nd B-17 for a year and HK Models release one...

I battle with ID Model's 1/32nd Lancaster and HK Models release one...

I eventually beat Combat's 1/32nd B-24 into submission, and am now doing this B-29 in 1/32nd... so no doubt HK Models will release one or both!

Damn!!!

I battled with Combat's 1/32nd B-17 for a year and HK Models release one...

I battle with ID Model's 1/32nd Lancaster and HK Models release one...

I eventually beat Combat's 1/32nd B-24 into submission, and am now doing this B-29 in 1/32nd... so no doubt HK Models will release one or both!

Isnt that always the way?

Murphy and his damnded laws!!!!!

Really NIce Work Tom, to bad about the huge underwing gaps, but the top sides look wonderful! Thanks for the heads up on the wing issues! Did you get my email?

All the best to you and your build,

Paul

Hi Paul,

Thanks, and no I haven't had an email back after the one I sent to you...

Tom